Minding Your Mood

In a good mood? Today, I felt really inspired to start tracking my mood.  I've observed trends like: Journals to record...


In a good mood?


Today, I felt really inspired to start tracking my mood. 

I've observed trends like:

  • Journals to record your daily mood
  • Happiness/gratitude diaries
  • Mindfulness/wellness/meditation apps
But what I wanted was a simple way to just try to track my mood. A life experiment of sorts, to hopefully make myself feel happier. 

I went on a Google-binge to track down the best mood-trackers on the App Store, and found a few that looked pretty good:

Mr Mood



Mr Mood is a really cheerful and colourful app. I was really psyched about downloading it, but then I logged onto the App Store and realised that it costs $1.48.

:(

Moodnotes


Another app, Moodnotes, is a thought journal/mood diary. It has a really minimalist design that I love, but I have to give this a miss too, because it's another paid app that costs $5.98! :O

Mood


I found another app that looked like it had potential - and it was free too! - but after I installed and opened it, it kept lagging and was very unresponsive. D:

Moods



I finally found Moods, which had a simple, minimalist design and useful features (like tags to elaborate on your emotion). The best thing about it is that it's free - and so far, it works! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments